Oooooo, I Want One

JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..

Reply to
J T

Can you explain why you want one?

O, oops type - should have gone email.

In Australia? Nah, thanks - keep her...

Or Oprah? Judge Judy? Yeah - that works for me.

Follow up in yellow wrapped email.

:D

Reply to
Mike Richardson

Can you explain why you want one?

It's like Harley's, if you need an explanation, you won't understand anyway.

JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..

10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.
Reply to
J T