Oooooo, I Want One

http://www.lmsaws.com/deckcutoff.htm
JOAT - who does not welcome thread question e-mails..
10 Out Of 10 Terrorists Prefer Hillary For President - Bumper Sticker I don't have a problem with a woman president - except for Hillary.

Can you explain why you want one?
O, oops type - should have gone email.

In Australia? Nah, thanks - keep her...

Or Oprah? Judge Judy? Yeah - that works for me.
Follow up in yellow wrapped email.
:D
Sat, Feb 2, 2008, 11:50am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@xusmaps.bigponddotnet.au (MikeRichardson) doth query: Can you explain why you want one? <snip>
It's like Harley's, if you need an explanation, you won't understand anyway.