Online Tool Sales?

Does anyone out there know of a decent, reliable source for tool purchase online in Canada? I'm trying to find a bigger selection than my local hardware store but don't want to order from the US (taxes, duties, etc., kill the cost savings found).
I'm a general contractor so my current focus is on contractor tools not shop and cabinet equipment.
Many thanks...
Corey Timberland Construction

House of tools?

On the wet coast: