Online tool auction tonight

I have no affiliation with this company, but you might want to check this out:
http://www.auctionnationonline.net/cgi-bin/mnlist.cgi?anation47/category/ALL
I haven't bid on anything as of yet, but they seem to have a tool auction every week or so. I suspect that much of this stuff is returns to retail outlets.
Larry
On 3/3/2014 6:06 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:

from Craftsman... missing the corners.. but I think it's usable.
--
Jeff