Online Relationship Survey

Hello, all!
I am Jiali Ye from Department of Communication at Georgia State University. I am conducting a study on people's formation and development of online relationships in newsgroups. If you have the experience of making friends online and you are at least 18 years old, you are welcome to participate in the study by finishing an online questionnaire (Please read consent form first). Most questions are multiple choices. It will only take you about 10-15 minutes to finish it. Your participation is greatly appreciated!
Here's the link:
Thank you! Jiali Ph.D Candidate Department of Communication