Online Plans

Can anyone tell me where I might find some free plans for a china cabinet. I'm mostly just looking for some ideas but most web searches bring up plans for sale.
Thanks,
Pibby
Thu, Dec 30, 2004, 7:58pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@stewiackehomehardware.com (Don) wonders: Can anyone tell me where I might find some free plans for a china cabinet. I'm mostly just looking for some ideas but most web searches bring up plans for sale. Thanks, Pibby
Library.
Pibby?
JOAT People without "things" are just intelligent animals.
On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 19:58:43 GMT, "Don"

http://www.absolutelyfreeplans.com /
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing