Online deal on Irwin Quick Grips?

Page 2 of 2
For quick-grip style clamps take a look at <gasp> Craftsman. I prefer theirs to any others I've used including Jorgy, Irwin, Penn State (ugh) and probably a few others. I almost never use quick-grips for glue-ups though, as they tend to want to pull things out of alignment and haven't the force I prefer. But I use them in some way every single day I'd wager. JP