Oneway multi-gauge

Does anyone else make a tool comparable to the Oneway multi-gauge? A little competition can be a good thing.
http://www.oneway.ca/workshop/multi-gauge.htm
On Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:30:32 -0500, Gordon Shumway

You might like the TS-Aligner Jr for a similar price.
http://ts-aligner.com/
Or with a dial indicator, an accurate square and some simple shop made jigs you can do some useful things for less money.
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Alignment.php
On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 04:59:00 -0700, Jim Weisgram

I have the TS-Aligner Jr and configured it to mimic the multi gauge. Unfortunately, the surface of the bar was so narrow that it was difficult to get a consistent reading because the bar had a tendency to rock.
The idea of making a jig would save a lot of money and if I'm not happy with the results, Fathers Day isn't that far off...
On 4/15/2014 7:30 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

Something like this? Maybe?
http://www.woodpeck.com/sawgauge.html

That's a clean, simple design and it's at least as easy to use as the TS-Aligner Jr. that I bought about 15 years ago. It looks like the indicator can't be rotated 90 deg to work like the Multi-Gauge though. I wish that was available when I bought my TS-Aligner Jr. because I probably would have bought it instead.
I got one of their Precision Router Lifts about 15 years ago and I love it. One of the gears that drives the chain failed after 2 or 3 years and they sent all the necessary replacement parts no questions asked. Excellent service!
On 4/16/2014 9:26 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

I love their story sticks, both sizes.
On 4/16/14, 5:26 PM, Leon wrote:

I'm sorry, but who buys this $h!t when you can make it from scraps and a $15 dial indicator from Harbor Freight.
We're supposed to be wood fabricators and we're paying 100 bucks for crap we can make in an hour from crap lying around our shops.
--

-MIKE-

I beg your forgiveness! I'll never (hiding his Woodpeckers brochure behind his back) even think about this again. I promise.
On 4/17/14, 10:19 AM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

They DO make some really cool jigs though, huh? :-)
--

-MIKE-

I knew you'd come around. ;-)
On 4/17/14, 5:28 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

I have a *hard* time not forking it over for their one-time jigs they sell at Woodcraft every few months. Always beautiful designs and very functional.
--

-MIKE-

They're pretty, too.
http://www.woodpeck.com/ottmtdoweljig.html