Oneida Dust Gorilla

Hi,
Any comments, pro or con, about the Oneida 2hp Dust Gorilla? Does it work with Lone Ranger (220v) remote switch? I'm considering it or the new Gizzly cyclone. But the Grizzly cyclone, which looks really attractive on paper, has only recently become available so I'm a bit leary. Whereas Oneida has a pretty good reputation (and this is going to replace an existing Oneida 1.5hp system).
thanks

Go read up on cyclones from an expert. http://billpentz.com/woodworking/cyclone/index.cfm
I suspect you will *not* get Oneida results from the Grizzly cyclone, you don't want to go backwards.
I have been considering a 2 HP cyclone and with the introduction of the Dust Gorilla, I may be making a purchase. I have been trying to get buy with a 1 HP portable Jet DC, which is marginal, at best. I have it hooked up to my Jet cabinet saw, with only a 6' run and it collects about 1/2 of the dust.
I also would appreciate user feedback on the unit.