One Way Mirror Glass

I want to make my wife a bird feeder that goes in a window and it has one way mirror glass in it. (See http://www.plowhearth.com/product.asp?section_id=0&department=0&search_type=normal&search_value625&pcode 04 ) . I need to know where I can find the glass. Finding it locally is not an option at this point. Anyone know where on the WWW I can find it. Thanks.
Jay wrote:

http://www.plowhearth.com/product.asp?section_id=0&department=0&search_type=normal&search_value625&pcode 04 )
Your best bet would be to apply reflective window film, often used on RV's, to standard glass.

The magic words are "half silvered" (describing the type of mirror backing)

The magic words are "half silvered" (describing the type of mirror backing)
T. wrote:

Not to mention the buckets of bird shit they'll deposit on the porch every week.
Personally, I like birds even less than pushsticks, so my idea of a good bird feeder is one that's only 1' off the ground. Combination shit factory feeder and pushstick feeder. Then all you have to do is put a dog nearby and feed him the pushsticks. The circle of life continues.
On Wed, 3 Dec 2003 04:44:00 -0500 (EST), snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (T.) wrote:

better yet, a webcam....
brought forth from the murky depths:

Since I moved to Oregon I've seen a lot more birds. They never hit the original single-glazed windows but they hit the dual-glazed panes all the time, especially in the fall and early winter. I think it's because they reflect more with the low-emissivity glazing. The birds think it's open sky or bush to land on and WHAP! reality hits 'em square in the beak.
I suggest using a 1/16" smoked lexan to back the feeder you build. It wouldn't be as much like a mirror to them and it would let you see the birds through it. Alternatively, if you don't have a cat, don't put a back on it. Birds can't see through windows very well.
----- = The wealth of reality, cannot be seen from your locality. http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development