one successful crap fillter

My newsreader has an option to list messages according to subject. So all the same headers are in groups. This makes scanning sdown the list simple; look for groups rather than individual messages scattered around. Then Poof! they're gone.
Woodworking: Look for a book, "The Carpenter's Square." I loaned one a long time back, and regretted it ever since. It's simple (?) and precise. Great for construction projects, and the best example of application vs theory.
Bill.