Once a carpenter, always a carpenter

Warning: this is a cartoon involving Jesus on the cross. Some Christians may find it to be in poor taste. I thought it was funny. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

darkon

Woodie

I had to laugh even more at the Tomas Szasz quote. I had totally forgotten that one - well it's been 30 years since I had to read him at uni ...

-P.

Reply to
Peter Huebner

darkened, someone dressed as Jesus dragged a cross on to the stage. The crossbeam of the cross was tied in place with a rope. It was not the time to speak up and point out the problems with the lack of joinery technique, and flaws in the design.

Reply to
Maxwell Lol