Once a carpenter, always a carpenter

Warning: this is a cartoon involving Jesus on the cross. Some Christians may find it to be in poor taste. I thought it was funny. Don't say I didn't warn ya.
http://www.farleftside.com/2008/5-16-08.html
darkon wrote:

Thanks! Great toon site. I loved it!
says...

I had to laugh even more at the Tomas Szasz quote. I had totally forgotten that one - well it's been 30 years since I had to read him at uni ...
-P.

I was visiting a church where, in a theatrical moment, the church was darkened, someone dressed as Jesus dragged a cross on to the stage. The crossbeam of the cross was tied in place with a rope. It was not the time to speak up and point out the problems with the lack of joinery technique, and flaws in the design.