On Topic, mostly: cut-offs, or gold mine?

posted this the bbq group, not much response. I know there's a fair amount of crossover though.

We no longer need our smokers, charcoal and whatnot. This gadget ($99) is much simpler.

Note that you can buy little sticks of smoke wood (hickory, apple, mesquite, and cherry) at $25 for 4 OUNCES. As one astute responder on the bbq group observed, he's got like $1 million bucks sitting in his fire wood stack.

I'm thinking we could organize a smoke wood cartel and we can all retire.

-Zz "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer.

Zz Yzx

I could sell mine at that price.

Reply to
Gerald Ross

Looks like a pipe.... Maybe for burning marijuana.... maybe for the rich and famous who can afford to spend $99 to cover what it is really used for...

Very funny product.... Just goes to show what people will buy.

Reply to
tiredofspam

I'm so in the wrong line of work. `Casper

Reply to
Casper

Looks like a pipe.... Maybe for burning marijuana.... maybe for the rich and famous who can afford to spend $99 to cover what it is really used for...

Very funny product.... Just goes to show what people will buy.

24.95 for four .5 once jars of woodchips. Find out who's buying these and make a fortune. Actually, I agree with you. Looks like a pot pipe.

Reply to
CW