On Topic, mostly: cut-offs, or gold mine?

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/smoking-gun/?cm_src=hero
I posted this the bbq group, not much response. I know there's a fair amount of crossover though.
We no longer need our smokers, charcoal and whatnot. This gadget ($99) is much simpler.
Note that you can buy little sticks of smoke wood (hickory, apple, mesquite, and cherry) at $25 for 4 OUNCES. As one astute responder on the bbq group observed, he's got like $1 million bucks sitting in his fire wood stack.
I'm thinking we could organize a smoke wood cartel and we can all retire.
-Zz "Zz Yzx" rhymes with "physics"; or " Isaacs" if you prefer. http://www.abandonedbutnotforgotten.com/zzyzx_road.htm
Zz Yzx wrote:

Those do not appear to be real sticks, just sawdust or shavings. Wish I could sell mine at that price.
--
Gerald Ross

A few fries short of a Happy Meal.
Looks like a pipe.... Maybe for burning marijuana.... maybe for the rich and famous who can afford to spend $99 to cover what it is really used for...
Very funny product.... Just goes to show what people will buy.
On 12/28/2011 8:36 PM, Zz Yzx wrote:

"tiredofspam" wrote in message
Looks like a pipe.... Maybe for burning marijuana.... maybe for the rich and famous who can afford to spend $99 to cover what it is really used for...
Very funny product.... Just goes to show what people will buy. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 24.95 for four .5 once jars of woodchips. Find out who's buying these and make a fortune. Actually, I agree with you. Looks like a pot pipe.
On 12/28/2011 8:36 PM, Zz Yzx wrote:

I'm so in the wrong line of work. `Casper