On off-topic topics.

Page 2 of 2
"brocpuffs" wrote in message

Besides, it has always been UseNet tradition to abuse moderator wannabe's and net cops ... it's one of the silent requirements in the charter, along with the payment of dues to the cabal, and the strict definitions of gloats, neeners, and drive-bys.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/15/04

I resemble that comment:
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/John_car.jpg
John G. in Memphis, TN Have a nice......... night.
http://www.shavings.net/images/Memphis/reflect_john.jpg
I thought 'real cops' had blue lights and yellow lights were for crossing guards and traffic directors??? ;-) Mark L.
JG wrote:

I think whats really sad/stupid is the OT political stuff or some guy wanting to opine as to what is a living trade is what seems to generate the most responses in this group.

joey notes:

I'd have to go to google to check. It is a simple matter to add Election, Liberal, Conservative, Democrat, Republican, Bush, Cheney, Kerry et al to filters, as it is to add living trade and its author.

Because that stuff is all opinion with no objective reality. Therefore, it can go on forever. On topic questions/requests/etc. will usually have some connection to reality and can be completely dealt with in a few exchanges without dragging out into hundreds of "You're a Moron", "No, you're the Maroon (sic)" exchanges.
(That's assuming, of course, that nobody mentions "54 degrees".)
Tom Veatch Wichita, KS USA
Of all the traits that you have demonstrated below, Please rearrange in the order of "Most like You" to "Least like You". Or would you say that all of them fit you about equally?
You are a "hypocrit"? and You are one that subscribes to "Do as I Say, Not as I Do? and You are the Pot calling the kettle Black? and You are so naive that you think that your speech is the one that will finally make the difference to all those that post OT subjects? and Not intelligent enough to start your own news group that complains about what you are complaining about? or Just a troll?
You need a few biscuits to go with that whine?