On it's way, Morris?

About 5 weeks ago I brought attention to the Bridge city Kerf Maker. A few of us almost immediately pre-ordered one.
Morris, mine is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Have you checked on yours?
I already have the need to cut 180+ half lap joints in 3/32" thick cherry! It will probably pay for itself on that little task.
Leon wrote:

It arrived this morning. If anything, it's even better made and better finished than as presented. I'm predicting you'll be pleased.
It's the kind of tool I like in that there's a need for the work to live up to the tool. :)

Interesting. Ok, I'll ask - did you order the JM saw too?
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Great!
Yeah, that is what I am hoping for also. LOL

No... no desire for that, at the moment.

Mine is scheduled for Monday. I was a little slow on the trigger.

Neat. If it's not too cold next week I'll play.

Too cold in Houston. 20 degrees below "normal" what ever that means.
I really will not need mine till probably after new years. I'll forward mine to you tomorrow so you can get it going with it and when yours comes in Monday send it to me. Think that will work? ;~)

It's been a crap fall, here in Eastern Alabama. We never turned the heap pumps off, just the direction. It went from the high 80s and humid (normal through mid September) directly to low 60s and rain (not normal anytime).

I think we have a problem, Houston.

Ain't it so, hot, cold and rain, rain, rain. I decided not to brave the drizziling rain last night to feed my dog herd, got up at 4:00 this morning to feed and was welcomed with heavy rain and 30mph winds, oh well nothing like a cold soaking before daylight.
basilisk