Omnijig Video

The instructional video that comes with the Omnijig is no longer. Any ideas of where I could get another copy?
I am in Australia so on-line owuld really be useful.
Thanks
Garry
<PhantomPoster> wrote in message

It really isn't all that informative; the instruction manual is more complete.
On 23 May 2007 11:40:56 GMT, PhantomPoster <PhantomPoster> wrote:

Can your DVD player read a DVD made on an NTSC TV system (North America)? If so, I will transfer mine to DVD and send it to you.
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
PhantomPoster wrote:

Do a Google search for "Omnijig video", there has been one posted for download.

I did a search and found empty Torrent files
On 23 May 2007 11:40:56 GMT, PhantomPoster <PhantomPoster> wrote:

I got your email. Found the tape last night and burned the DVD. It'll be on its way to Oz within a day or two. Out of pocket? No worries. Pennies for pals. Or "Pay it Forward." Or something like that.