Older Hitachi 12" table saw info

Greetings & Shavings...

I just rescued a Hitachi 12" table saw, green, w/base, heavy cast iron table & wings. It is partially disassembled, and has what appears to be a gear reduction motor, about the size of an automotive starter. The saw is wired for 220VAC. I haven't found a model #, and was wondering if anybody knows of websites with info. It looks industrial. It reportedly "needs work", no details. I'm guessing the controller might be a problem, although I haven't even re-connected the motor and tried it. It's just that everything else looks to be OK.

Thsnks! Tom

Reply to
T.C.Monson