Older Delta Radial Arm saw

I have the opportunity to purchase a much older radial arm saw by Delta. The owner inherited it from his dad and not sure of the exact age, but is guessing in the 50s. It's all steel, no plastic and works perfect, according to him, I've yet to see it. He's selling because he bought a table saw and prefers using it over the RAS. He's asking $75 for it. What do you think?
I'd go for it

I would check it out under power!!! I had one of about the same vintage. It was under powered as to be dangerous.
Chuck P.

As long as you have the space and a use for it, go for it.
SBH wrote:

Assuming it actually works and you can move it without getting a hernia, go for it.
--John

I got one a few years ago for $50. Needed a few parts which you can still get. http://www.mikestools.com/Delta-Radial-Arm-Saws-Parts-Lists_2290.aspx
Mine works great mike