Old WW Books

A neighbor of mine was clearing out his garage the other day and let me have a large stack of books to "keep or throw away". I kept two on woodworking. One was "The Master Handbook of Woodworking Techniques and Projects" by Percy Blandford and the "Popular Science Router Book" by Doug Geller. They are a few years old as the P.S. book consistantly shows pictures of routers made by Rockwell before Delta/PC/Pentair acquired them. I haven't had the opportunity to do more than scan through them yet. I was wondering if anyone had read them or other works by the authors before and if they are woth keeping in my growing collection of WW books and magazines?
Joey in Chesapeake
Joseph Smith asks:

Percy Blandford was, or is, a prolific woodworking writer who did a lot of books back in the '70s for TAB and then switched to Sterling when TAB went through its multiple absorptions and final disappearance into the maw of might McGraw-Hill. I've heard of Doug Geller, can't recall his books, probably have a couple.
For historical interest alone, those books should be keepers. As to techniques, the biggest change in 30 years is the jump in power and the fanciness of the jigs. Basic techniques haven't changed a bit.
If you don't want the books, let me know before you toss them.
Charlie Self "In our civilization, and under our republican form of government, intelligence is so highly honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office." Ambrose Bierce
At worse case, they will look nice on a shelf, and if they get you out of a bind only once, they will have earned their keep.
One could probably never have too much reference material, Charlie. But if your a collector of these I'd have no problem sending them to you.
Joey in Chesapeake

Joseph Smith notes:

I'm not really a collector...it's more like I'm stupid for older books because I've found lots of hints, tips and fun in them that doesn't seem to crop up in today's books.
Pop me a note (sans the 'notforme') if ya wanna get rid of them and I'll ship you a check and my up-to-date address. Actually, 3 weeks in advance address.