Old wooden lunch box

Not woodworking, but indentifying -

anyone tell me anything about this one? I have more pictures I can send by email

WBR Sonnicj

Reply to
Sonnich Jensen

Did I leave my apple in it?

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I do not know what they are but I have seen them before. Check out this site...

down about three quarters of the page and you will find one similar to yours, only newer and embellished with Kolrosing. Very neat looking boxes. I have never found one in person but would love to, expecially to carve. `Casper

Reply to
Casper