Old wooden lunch box

Not woodworking, but indentifying -
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/MVC-271X.JPG
Can anyone tell me anything about this one? I have more pictures I can send by email
WBR Sonnicj
On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 09:32:24 -0700 (PDT), Sonnich Jensen

Did I leave my apple in it?

I do not know what they are but I have seen them before. Check out this site... http://www.pinewoodforge.com/kolrosed.pieces.html Scroll down about three quarters of the page and you will find one similar to yours, only newer and embellished with Kolrosing. Very neat looking boxes. I have never found one in person but would love to, expecially to carve. `Casper