Old wood

Last year I passed up a pile of old rough sawn wood for $100 at a garage (barn) sale. This year they had another sale and I offered them $50 for it and they said sold. Turned out to be 1700# of oak with a little cedar and walnut. It's a good thing I had my truck with me. Now to get a stronger planer... Mike, Eugene Oregon
You Suck. I hope it broke a spring in your truck on the way home. JG
Michael Hearn Anna Houpt wrote:

Mike, I am just up the road in Molalla, did you need any help?
I am sure we could work something out <g>
Way to go, wished I had seen that!

Markndawoods wrote:

I am right here in Springfield and you didn't even call up me to help.
--

Richard,

Richard L. Rombold