old tool collector

I saw in a recent woodworking magazine an article about some guy that was collecting antique woodworking machines. Been looking thru my collection of magazines but can't seem to find the article.
Reason I am asking is that I recently bought a new lathe and would like to find a new home for the ancient relic that I had been using. It's an old Delta, so old that I recently replaced the cloth insulated power cord. It has all the accessories, steady rest ,spare tool rest, dead center ...
If any of you have that magazine and could forward the web site I would appreciate it.
--

My homepage

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland/
Kentucky Highlander wrote:

-Bruce
I can't remember. I saw it in the last couple of months I know.
--

My homepage

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland /
You know come to think of it I believe it may be that new mag that comes out 2 times a year, based in Cincinnati. Can't seem to find it though.
--

My homepage

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland /

I don't have the mag, but a great place to start is <http://www.oldwwmachines.com
djb
On Wed, 22 Sep 2004 15:51:20 -0400, "Kentucky Highlander"

Keeter....
Your public is calling.....
Bridger:

Did I mention I was quoted in that article?
oh.
Anyways, I went out a couple/few days ago looking for it and didn't find a copy at the local Pig-A-Lee Wig-A-Lee.
sigh...
UA100
Unisaw A100 wrote:

You have the pig way up there? I thought it was a southern 'feature' Joe
Joe Gorman wrote:

SHOP THE PIG!!!
A'yup. We have one here in the village (up towards the nort' end of the Tamarack Swamp) and the truth be told I don't quite know of any others. Wait! I seem to m'member another in Germantown.
UA100, who misses Dierberg's and Schnucks more than just about anything, OK that's a lie, I really miss easy access to Imo's... sigh...
Joe Wells wrote:

And top it all off with a Lion's Choice (extra seasoning salt of course) and an IBC.
sigh...
By the way, you'll like this. Provel is made here and shipped there. We buy it there and bring it back here.
A'yup. It is indeed a strange and wonderful world.
UA100, who does get back twice yearly and does have at least two Imo's in one sitting the first night back...
Unisaw A100 wrote:

I couldn't find a copy ANYWHERE! Tried HD, Borders, Woodcraft, local markets, Lowes, any ideas other than on-line?
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work

My homepage

http://users.adelphia.net/~kyhighland/
Kentucky Highlander wrote:

Me I'm curious to know what it is when you find it as I usually buy an issue of most anything with a story about old tools/machines.
UA100