Old Skil Belt Sander

I picked up a Skil Model 324 belt sander. It is 4 1/2" wide and it weighs a ton. I guess it was built in the 60's. It runs very well. I am missing the dust bag (doubt if I will every find one of those, but will make something work). I would like to get a copy of the manual, and any other info I can find. Contact me even if you've ever seen or used one!

Thanks!

Reply to
ToolMiser

replying to ToolMiser, ditto wrote: I now own a Skil 324 belt sander acquired from father's estate. It includes a dust bag and about 25-30 new belts. As I don't do much woodworking, I might just sell all of this on EBay.

Reply to
ditto