Old Sears saw setting zero

Any saw I've seen including several Sears saws have a bolt and a locking nut that is adjustable for this setting. , It make take some digging to find it, but I bet it there somewhere.
Don Dando

write a book with this stuff.
Don Dando wrote:

Instead of making a new post you should "reply to group"...that will keep your comments within the thread to which you are replying.
You should also quote the part of the message pertinent to your reply.
If you don't know how to do these things... 1. Google for info 2. Read the help file in Outlook Express 3. If you don't know how to do #1 & #2, sell your computer
--

dadiOH

What effort?? I think he is just stupid.