Old Rockwell miter saw

I have an OLD Rockwell miter saw Model 34-C10 or 34-010 that has a positive drive (toothed) belt. Ser# K1****. Anybody have an idea where that belt might be found. I believe the part # to be 49-083. We've been together too many years to want to upgrade to something new. Thanks Kenneth

Reply to
Digger

Kenneth

Google "belt toothed 49-083" will get you taken care of.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

But lose the quotes first!

scott

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

heh heh..yeah. I had searched the saw description for parts but the "belt toothed" did the trick. Thanks BTW I found two sources priced in the 32.00 plus range on line and was fixing to order.....got a call from a local industrial tool supplier and mentioned my need...he checked and had one by the OEM for

19.50..(probably be the last good deal I'll get this year). Kenneth
Reply to
Digger