Old Richards-Wilcox workbench w/ vise

Hi all, I have a Richards-Wilcox workbench with a 7" vise by the same manufacturer. I bought it for $30 extra when we bought our house 15 years ago. I can't find any history on RW building benches or vises, but I do know they've been around since 1880 according to their website. Anybody know any history on these benches? Just curious. Thanks, Pete

Reply to
Pete Stolz