old Lee Valley catalogues

I'm moving and have a bunch of Lee Valley catalogues going back about 10 years. They're free to someone in the Boise area who wants to pick them up, or available for the cost of shipping to anyone else.
Add pictures here
✖

I'm curious. If one was to order from a ten year old catalog would one get the ten year old pricing? Whatta ya say Robin ?
=0 )
Lenny
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 18, 8:31 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Well they might get a reasonable deal if they did because otherwise Lee Valley's prices are becoming prohibitive.
Add pictures here
✖