Old hand-driven drill press

Maybe something of interest for someone in the OH area. (You'll have to manually join the two lines, my news provider thinks that this is a commercial posting if I leave the link intact.
http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin / photoads/classifieds.cgi?search_and_display_db_button=on&db_id2126&query=retrieval
As usual, no association with the seller, I just frequent yesterdays tractors quite a bit.