Old Growth Pine and Hemlock for sale

We have old growth Red and White Pine and Hemlock logs salvaged from Georgian Bay Ontario. These logs were originally destined for the Graves-Bigwood Mill in Byng Inlet ( 45 minutes North of Parry Sound) and they sank between 1880 and

1926.

These are straight, concentric beautiful timbers of a quality not seen in decades. Average length 15 Feet, + average dia. 13-14 inches. 20+ rings/inch.

We presently have stock of 4/4, 5/4, and 8/4 boards in various widths and lengths.

Most is select, some clear.

Image available at

E-mail any questions you may have at snipped-for-privacy@sawmill-lodge.com

Reply to