Old Growth/New Growth

Man, the next time I see any hopelessly beat up old furniture with walnut veneer being tossed out, I'm gonna grab it, take it home and steam it off to start a collection, cause the new stuff doesn't match up for crap. That's true though of all woods, but walnut is what I usually have to match. I bet they had more beautiful sunsets back when, too.