Old FWW Guys

Folks -
Is Tag Frid still around? My first WW books were his series, and they were so warm, instructive and down to earth. How about Frank Klausz, Jr.? I came across a DT video that was an epiphany.... Wondering how many of the early FWW editors and contributors are still around..... Any clues?
John Moorhead Lakeport CA
wrote in

Don't know about Tage, but Frank was scheduled to appear at recent woodworking shows around the eastern US. I was disappointed to learn he wasn't going to be at the Twin Cities show, and even I couldn't rationalize a trip to Pittsburg. :-) That one was last week or the week before, I think.
Dan
On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 04:55:31 GMT, "john moorhead"

show last spring where he gave a presentation on biscuit joining that was both very instructive and very entertaining.
Frank is alive & well and was displaying his skills and humor in Nashville last weekend.
john moorhead wrote:

-- I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!
I can update that, he was still alive yesterday in Fort Washington, PA, hahahaha.
Bernie