Old FWW Guys

Folks -

Is Tag Frid still around? My first WW books were his series, and they were so warm, instructive and down to earth. How about Frank Klausz, Jr.? I came across a DT video that was an epiphany.... Wondering how many of the early FWW editors and contributors are still around..... Any clues?

John Moorhead Lakeport CA

Reply to
john moorhead

On Fri 31 Oct 2003 10:55:31p, "john moorhead" wrote in news:71Hob.73412$Fm2.58436@attbi_s04:

Don't know about Tage, but Frank was scheduled to appear at recent woodworking shows around the eastern US. I was disappointed to learn he wasn't going to be at the Twin Cities show, and even I couldn't rationalize a trip to Pittsburg. :-) That one was last week or the week before, I think.

Dan

Reply to
Dan

Frank Klausz is very much alive and well. I saw him at a woodworking show last spring where he gave a presentation on biscuit joining that was both very instructive and very entertaining.

john carlson

-- I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!

Reply to
Anonymous

I can update that, he was still alive yesterday in Fort Washington, PA, hahahaha.

Bernie

Reply to
Bernie Hunt