old emerson/craftsman table saw

I came across an old craftsman table saw modle # 103.21041 made by emerson thats really odd it has a jouinter bolted right on the side of the saw the jounter seems to have no markings that I can find but I do think its orignial to the saw both tables are even to each other and the fence rail for the table saw fence continues across the front of the jounter as well as the jounter has no base but has a dust shoot atached to the bottom and the round depth knob on the front matches the the blade depth knob on the saw since Ive seen the same saw twice once just the saw and once as the combo but the old guy had mounted the jounter in a bench and had no info on them he had bought this set up new in the 50s I tryed old wood working machiens .com but could only find the saw it self anyone have any info Id really apreciate it
jim
A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP
On Fri, 18 Jun 2004 08:18:12 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (JAMES Mankin) wrote:

Sorry, I don't have any information on the specific question you're asking, but just a point; that "103" probably means it was manufactured by King-Seely. I believe Emerson's code was "113."
- - LRod
Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite
Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999
http://www.woodbutcher.net
yep your right lrod thanks alot I should have caught that my lathe is a king steely thanks again jim
A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP