Old discussion Re: Making Windows/Doors

Page 2 of 2
On 2/20/2016 10:43 AM, dpb wrote:

Mine are pretty old. I scanned in a couple of pages.
Note the dates on this one, circled in red.
http://jbstein.com/Flick/Shapermag1.jpg
This is the index. Note the price, including postage, circled in red.
http://jbstein.com/Flick/Shapermag2.jpg
This is guy gets a full page 3. Note how cool this dude is, and particularly, he is wearing a damned tie, and no ear muffs, no scuba gear, goggles, or chain link gloves. No wonder we kicked ass in WWII
http://jbstein.com/Flick/Shapermag1.jpg
--
Jack
On 3/1/2016 11:09 AM, Jack wrote:

http://jbstein.com/Flick/Shapermag3.jpg
--
Jack
On 03/01/2016 10:18 AM, Jack wrote: ...

Yeah, times've changed...
That is, however, my shaper down to the old mechanical switch with the same paint design on the cover...

On 02/20/2016 9:01 AM, Sonny wrote: ...

There are some others of the "Most Out of" series at OWWM, I noticed the TS/Jointer, Bandsaw, Lathe at least altho didn't do a full search.
Any of those you happen to have that aren't up would also be _a_good_thing_ (tm) service if had the time and inclination to do so...