OLD DEWALT TABLE SAW 8.25"

I have one of these and would like to know if its worth anything. I have it mounted on a steel square tube frame with an old craftsman motor at present. I have another 8.25" TS (Conventional Sears Direct Drive) that fits in better for my temporary/second shop and just don't need this antique. But, is it an antique - worth some money - or should I give it to the Sarasota, Florida S.A.?
Pictures:
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/charlessenf/offers/P2240005.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/charlessenf/offers/P2240006.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/charlessenf/offers/P2240001.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/charlessenf/offers/P2240002.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/charlessenf/offers/P2240003.jpg
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/charlessenf/offers/P2240004.jpg
Wrong Group....
Go over to http://www.owwm.org
The "collector" crowd is over there and somebody "might" want some old Dewalt.
Hoosierpopi wrote:

The label showing on P2240003 shows Dewalt spelled Delt__. Hmmm

I think that is a DELTA
On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:40:29 -0800 (PST), Hoosierpopi

I'd have sworn that was an old DELTA saw.

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:40:29 -0800 (PST), Hoosierpopi

That's a tilt table saw, right? I've occaisionally seen them go for as high as $15 up here in Ontario. Over-all a rather useless saw.