Old Delta Table Saw Extension

I'm thinking of making an offer on an old Delta 9" tilting arbor table saw circa late 1950's. It doesn't have any table extensions which makes the work surface look a bit samll. Doeas anynone know where I can get a table extension or if it is possible to make something suitable. Thanks.

You might be able to make one of wood along the lines of the Biesemeyer table. Jim
snipped-for-privacy@wood.com wrote: > I'm thinking of making an offer on an old Delta 9" tilting arbor table > saw circa late 1950's. It doesn't have any table extensions which makes > the work surface look a bit samll. Doeas anynone know where I can get a > table extension or if it is possible to make something suitable. Thanks.
Get a 2x2x1/8x96 aluminum angle, cut it in half, then bolt pieces to front and back of table.
Use 3/4 MDF covered with melamine to make extensions which get fastened to aluminum angles.
Lew