Old Delta Scrollsaw (jigsaw)

I bought an old delta scrollsaw at a sale this week. I think it was made in the 40's. It says NSS201 on the stand and on the motor it says S2621, It has a light attached and is heavy. Any idea of the age or how to get an instruction manual? Denny
Hello Denny, Old Woodworking Machines has a lot of useful resources. Try it at http://www.owwm.com / There may be other scroll saw owners with manuals. Another chance could be eBay. I have seen manuls for a few older pieces of machinery go for auction. Marc