OLD BLADES

Hi All,
I have just purchased two Black & Decker #62 circular saws. I am guessing they may have manufactured in the early 50's. The name plate states they need 6inch blades with a 1 1/8 inch hole in the center. Have looked everywhere and can not find any blades like this....most that I find locally have the 5/8 inch hole. Lowes and Homedepot have been unable to help..... Any one here have any idea where I might order a 6 inch blade with the 1 1/8 inch hole. Maybe the reason I got the saws so cheap is that there is no blades available......grin Many thanks in advance for any help!
snipped-for-privacy@vnet.net wrote:

A local machine shop should be able to bore out any blade of the right diameter...any competent saw shop for sure.