Old bandsaw info

I just aquired an old Sears band saw in great shape. I was wondering if anyone had any info on this model or knew where to get any info. Sears was less than helpful. Their answer was it is obsolete, no data in the system. The model is 102.01121 . It runs great and cuts smooth. Best of all it was free. I would love to come up with a manual and maybe a parts list. I looks to have a lot of life left in it if cared for. Thanks in advance for any help.
-- Tom Adams
Thomas Adams wrote:

Holy cow! Obsolete is right. The thing looks like it was made in 1840!
http://tinyurl.com/8ffa7 http://images.google.com/images?q 2.01121
Does it plug into the wall or do you just hook it up to a mule?
Joe Barta

Mine is in a lot better shape than the ones in the photos. It still has what appears to be the original motor, not mule. You do have to kick it to get it going like a mule though. -- Tom Adams
Consulting the Sears manufacturers numbers list shows that it was built by Walker Turner, if that is any help.
Thomas Adams wrote:

--
Brian Hoyt Email: Brian dot Hoyt at Dal dot Ca
Stillwater Lake, Nova Scotia