Old bandsaw

I just picked up an old Sears and Roebuck 18" bandsaw. Seems really ancient, I can't really date it but from the pre-Craftsman era I'm pretty sure. It seems to need just about everything, except a motor (equipped with a 1/2 hp dayton, doesn't look too old).
Anyway, it needs new tires and bearings too I think but I can't get the old wheel off. There is a single screw which comes off just fine but the bearing it's holding won't budge after that. Is there some trick to getting this off? The bearings also don't seem to be sealed, there is a little metal plug that looks to be for applying grease. Should I replace the bearing with sealed ones(supposing I do get them off)?
Also, are there any good suppliers for the big green and red push button on/off switches? I'm trying to find one in Grainger but their catalog is hard to navigate.
Any other advice on refurbishing this old beast would be appreciated!
Thanks, Matt

You may need a puller. Tom

Grizzly has some large power tool switches: http://www.grizzly.com/products/category.aspx?key'5010
I agree that Grainger's online catalog is a pain - I requested one of their paper catalogs, and find that much easier to navigate. (Be warned - it's a monster catalog, which could easily replace the brick you use for a shop doorstop!)
Matt...
it would be helpful if you could snap a few pictures of the beast and upload them somewhere and let us know where. alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking is commonly used around here, and www.flickr.com is free and easily accessible.
I have an old sears 18" bandsaw. mine is branded craftsman and was manufactured by parks. it's a beast. if yours is like mine, it's well worth restoring, and a manual and parts list are available at owwm.

they will send you a parts breakdown. I had to do that with a floor model drill press. They are very reso\ponsive.
Virgle