OK to post stuff for sale?

I'm new here. Is it OK to post woodworking related things for sale here? Bud Paulson

Blatant commercial items - - - N O
Your personal tools, OK
Give us a hint as to what it is and you'll get a reaction. Ed

Yep Just precede the subject line with FS: _________
--
Jim in NC

Don't forget to tell us where you are located
It's ok, but I normally check things out for the group first so that I can give an unbiased second opinion to the group of their value. So whatever it is you want to sell send it to me and I'll use it for a year or two then post my opinion for others. I offer this service to you for free too!!! Hopefully you have a bandsaw and a mortiser you want to sell, if so send them by overnight mail...
--
Larry C in Auburn, WA

"Bud Paulson" < snipped-for-privacy@dwave.net> wrote in message

Mostly OK, just send me an email first. That way I can check if the rest of the group would be interested.
;-)
djb
--
There are no socks in my email address.

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Just keep in mind that if they don't sell in 3 days you have to give them away.

Bud Paulson wrote:

The charter allows the posting of items for sale, as long as it doesn't exceed a frequency of twice per month. It's a good idea to precede the subject line with "FS", meaning "For Sale".
scribbled

Jack, have you found an actual charter for wreck.norm? I thought this newsgroup started in the mists of time way before Al Gore, the internet and usenet rules, hence our being on our own outside the "rec.crafts.*" hierarchy.
Luigi Replace "no" with "yk" twice in reply address for real email address

Sure it is, but you have to e-mail me first to make sure that it is apropriate! Greg