OK to post stuff for sale?

I'm new here. Is it OK to post woodworking related things for sale here? Bud Paulson

Reply to
Bud Paulson

Blatant commercial items - - - N O

Your personal tools, OK

Give us a hint as to what it is and you'll get a reaction. Ed

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Yep Just precede the subject line with FS: _________

Reply to
Morgans

Don't forget to tell us where you are located

Reply to
BobGramza

It's ok, but I normally check things out for the group first so that I can give an unbiased second opinion to the group of their value. So whatever it is you want to sell send it to me and I'll use it for a year or two then post my opinion for others. I offer this service to you for free too!!! Hopefully you have a bandsaw and a mortiser you want to sell, if so send them by overnight mail...

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

Mostly OK, just send me an email first. That way I can check if the rest of the group would be interested.

;-)

djb

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Just keep in mind that if they don't sell in 3 days you have to give them away.

Reply to
^

The charter allows the posting of items for sale, as long as it doesn't exceed a frequency of twice per month. It's a good idea to precede the subject line with "FS", meaning "For Sale".

Nova

Sure it is, but you have to e-mail me first to make sure that it is apropriate! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 16:54:58 GMT, Nova scribbled

Jack, have you found an actual charter for wreck.norm? I thought this newsgroup started in the mists of time way before Al Gore, the internet and usenet rules, hence our being on our own outside the "rec.crafts.*" hierarchy.

Luigi Replace "no" with "yk" twice in reply address for real email address

Reply to
Luigi Zanasi