OK I'm convinced

I bought another 10" Forrest WWII table saw blade today at the Milwaukee wood-dorkers show for $90 bucks. However this one is the full 1/8th" model and not the 3/32 thin kerf that I already own, Bay Area Dave will be glad to know I'm taking the plastic off the furniture and leaving this one in the Unisaw for general use... Great Blade.
EJ
Interested in selling the thin kerf one?
Thanks Rob
You can reply to me at r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m
remove _ to get the correct address

No, I do have use for it but between the 2 the thin kerf for me is not the every day blade. EJ
Rob,
I have a Forrest WWII Thin Kerf for sale if you are interested.
Just email me and let me know.
Greg Bogardo
Rob V wrote:

in

So, how's the show? I thought I was going to be occupied all weekend and was going to wait till the April show in the Twin Cites so I could visit my daughter. Now I find I have a free Saturday coming and I might make the trip out to Miltown. Is it about the same as last year?
Dan

First time I went, not as bad as I expected and worth the trip. I don't know if I'd be interested in the Saturday afternoon crowd as the venue is much smaller than I anticipated. But I did save some cash on some K bodies and a good price on the saw blade so worth the trip.
EJ
Eric, I hear you! I almost skipped past this post! I would guess that I don't read even 10% of the Wreck. Glad to see you are using what you bought. <g>
dave