Oil Furnace air supply

I have my shop set up in the basement and am having problems with sawdust clogging up the fresh air intake of my oil furnace. I use a shopvac for collecting sawdust to the table saw and band saw, and have a homemade air filter as well.
Has anyone made some sort of filter for the air intake on the furnace burner, or is this something that can be purchased?
Chris,
I've got an oil fired hot water boiler as a furnace and had my local dealer installed a boot and ductwork to bring the intake air in from the outside. Also insulated this ductwork since it's right over my Unisaw. Has worked well for over 2 years now. The boot is commercially made for the burner. Previous to this all the dust was causing havoc with my boiler even with a dust collection system.

jds wrote:

need to do something about the air supply, it doesn't make sense to clean up interior air for the burner and second, it makes even less sense to use interior (heated) air. The only reason furnaces often/usually use interior air is that the duct work is a problem--cost and appearance. Look at this as just an opportunity to convert to using outside air and increase the efficiency of the heating system.