oil for senco palm nailer?

I'm gonna be driving some hanger nails... so I picked up a used palm nailer. the rest of my senco guns are oilless, but I don't know about this thing. it didn't come with a case or any kind of documentation. anybody here have one and know whether to oil it or not?
Bridger
On 20 Feb 2007 15:39:12 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Have you tried www.senco.com? They have a list of current tools and discontinued. You might find it listed. If not, it's easy to email them from that site.
Mike O.
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I don't see the user manual listed for the palm nailers (Senco calls them "hand nailers" A9, A20) but you can try contacting their tech support at:
http://www.senco.com/default.aspx
--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

YES.
I got one for putting together a shed last summer and the manual sez "Squirt Senco pneumatic oil (1 to 2 drops) into the air inlet twice daily (depending on frequency of tool use)." I'm guessing any pneumatic oil would do . . . .
-Don
--
Honk if you love peace and quiet

Got one. Oil it.

CW wrote:
> Got one. Oil it.
SFWIW, you can use tranny fluid to oil.
I use the red one<G>.
Lew

Oil away! Just use Air Tool Oil. Should be able to get it at any local hardware store or stores that sell air tools. Brand of oil probably doesn't matter as long as the oil is for air tools :-)
Have fun!
--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski