Oh what a find (minor gloat)

Been wanting a Rigid oscillating sander for years. But I rebuilt a 6x4? belt sander a few years ago.

But I wanted the oscillating drum.. Well today I got it for $46 all the money I had on me...

This guy had all these nice items some reasonably priced. He had a Binks HVLP conversion gun that I salivated on.. brand new. I could not afford it...

Incra table saw/router fence with dovetail/box joint slider.

All very good reasonable prices. Wish I were working, I would have bought half of what he had to offer.

Reply to
woodchucker