Oh no, NOW what?

So I finally decided on the Grizzly 14" "Ultimate" band saw. Then I got my Rockler sales flyer and they're advertising a Delta 14" for $409 (regularly $599.99) after a $50 rebate. I'm still leaning towards the Grizzly, but there's a Rockler store about 1/2 hour away so I wouldn't have to deal with the shipping issue.

Any thoughts on which one is the better saw?

Many thanks.

Reply to
Jeff

We just went through this. Compare the table size. Compare the wheels. Compare the base. Add the freight to the Grizzly price. Now take the 1/2 hour ride. Ed snipped-for-privacy@snet.net

Edwin Pawlowski

Jeff,

Should you have problems with your new sawdust generator, would you rather plead your case to someone on the phone or do it face to face? I think I would opt for the local dealer as I could also have a look at the new toy _before_ it is delivered. Nothing like having to wait for the delivery truck and then find the box all crunched on one corner to really make your day.

Besides, if you want the Rockler to stay just down the road, you have to support them.

Enjoy your new saw whatever route you choose.

DexAZ

Reply to
DexAZ

Reply to