Oh, no, not another SAWSTOP thread!

In the Dec/Jan issue of Wood, in the "Hot Stuff: new tools for 2005" section they describe a Contractor's saw version of the SawStop.
"Expected Price: $800"
--
Vince Heuring To email, remove the Vince.

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 13:07:22 -0700, Vince Heuring

Ya' know, if that contractor's saw is built to a similar standard as the cabinet saw seems to be, it may sell regardless of the safety features.
Barry
Vince Heuring wrote:

Nothing new there, check the Sawstop site, they'll take "preorders" for it.

--
--John
So I was wondering. How can I make sure that when I make a table top, it does not cup across the grain in changing conditions?
Old Nick wrote:

Apron