offset base for PC 310 trim router

Anybody know of a part number for an offset base that works with the Porter Cable 310 production laminate trimmer? Or even better, where one might be found? Old numbers and used parts are welcome!
Oh, to avoid potential confusion: this isn't a simple offset base plate. It's an accessory with an offset shaft, like the currently-offered PC 7311 shown here:
http://www.porter-cable.com/index.asp?e399&p896
But I need one that will fit either the PC 310 router or the 3102 motor.
Thanks!
Jim
Go to Pat Warner's site www.patwarner.com he makes them and sells them.
Bob S.

Let's see... the OP said
"But I need one that will fit either the PC 310 router or the 3102 motor."
I said.......
"Go to Pat Warner's site www.patwarner.com he makes them and sells them."
and if you went there, you would have found.........
http://www.patwarner.com/pc310_special.html
Now if you know of a base for a 310 that looks like the one he referenced, then please feel free to offer it up.
Doncha ya just love how people jump before reading so carefully....

"this isn't a simple offset base plate. It's an accessory with an offset shaft, like the currently-offered PC 7311 shown here: http://www.porter-cable.com/index.asp?e399&p896 " He specifically stated he didn't want an offset baseplate to stop people from cluttering up the thread with links to patwarner. He even provided a link to illustrate precisely what he wanted. But you went ahead and referred him to an offset baseplate. Gosh I hope you are just a troll of some sort.
I was trying to help. I've never seen an attachment like that for a 310.
You're being a complete asshole isn't helping the OP either so rather than rag on my post - try to contribute something useful for a change.

answering.
That was not an apology by any stretch... and next time try to be helpful instead of being a complete ass.

toller,
Come back when you have something to offer or at least try to be helpful. Now be nice, sit down and be quite.
BobS wrote...

Thanks, Bob. PC used to sell an offset base for the 310. I really much prefer the 310 trimmer to the 7310. They're just not the same class of tool.
Jim

FWIW, you may know this, here is info from a customer comment at Amazon about the PC 7310 trimmer: "Sadly, Porter Cable no longer sells the excellent offset, angle, and other optional bases for the 310. If you need these you can acquire them used or new-old-stock, but they are getting harder to find. The premium prices of these trimmers and optional bases found on Ebay attest to the loyal following the 310 has. These bases are available for the 7310, but you will still have to deal with the inferior design and quality of that trimmer. Again, go with the DeWalt or Bosch if you need a complete trim kit with all the bases. If you don't need them, get the 310 and you'll be set for life. You'll be glad you did."
I looked at e-Bay and all I could find was a recently completed auction -- and it looked like it was a good deal for as used one w/ motor. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category 781&itemC32374810&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW But there is a current auction that includes a new motor with the offset base: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&categoryc2&itemC36459180&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW Good luck. -- Igor
igor wrote...

Boy, I couldn't have said it better myself! But, I haven't seen any offset bases for the 310 on eBay -- in my one day of looking. If you spot one, ring out loud and clear, please!

Yabbut...those are the 73xx variety.
AAArrrrggghhh!!! Your links prompted me to search completed auctions, and lookie what I found:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&itemC34654856
This is EXACTLY what I am looking for! And it went -- with a motor! -- for $89.10 just five days ago! Oh, the agony!
:-(
Jim

looking for comes up for auction? I haven't done one in a while but it is under My Ebay -- I think "favorite searches". That might help. Just don't make the search too narrow. Good luck. -- Igor
jo4hn wrote...

Oh, yes! (G)

Thanks. Guess I was just too lazy to call yesterday and figured someone on the wreck would have a quick answer for me.
Cheers,
Jim
There are at least two.
The model 5022 and the model 5031 bases fit the 3102 motor.
I'll go into the dirty paper vaults and post some dirty pictures on ABPW.

Tom Watson wrote...

Thanks, Tom. Youdaman! I think I used to have the 5031...the number rings a bell, anyway.
Jim