Office desk upper unit coming along

Page 1 of 2
I hung the doors this morning, They need to be removed and trimmed a bit as I purposely made them to fit with no play room. I need to add trim on the top and on the end legs.
The center cubby needs trim to cover the plywood edges and I need to add 9 in/out drawers to fill the slots.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb11211/8583369014/in/photostream/lightbox/
On 3/23/2013 11:44 AM, Leon wrote:

Looking good, as usual ... I really like the carried curve on the top rails. Beautiful!
(you didn't have to clean up all the sawdust just for me, I'm heading straight to Kim's kitchen) ;)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 3/23/2013 12:09 PM, Swingman wrote:

You can tush it tonight!

So what is going on in Arkansas?
On 3/23/13 12:09 PM, Swingman wrote:

Yep, me too. Great scale and proportion. It grabs the eye, like great art should.
--

-MIKE-

On 3/23/2013 1:59 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

Well thank you Mike. It took a really large bow compass to lay out that arc. ;~)
Leon wrote:

It's really beautiful. Did you create it for someone else?
Bill
On 3/23/2013 2:25 PM, Bill wrote:

No this one is a keeper. :~)
Thank you!
Leon wrote:

interchangeable. Love the little junk drawers. You can never have too many little drawers. Makes it fun looking for that one special pen.
--
 GW Ross

 If 7-11s are open 24 hours, why do
On 3/23/2013 2:53 PM, G. Ross wrote:

Thank you! Yes those doors are quite unique. I really had to pay attention to where I drilled the 35mm hinge holes on the back sides. Way back when, 20+ years ago, I actually drilled that hole on the frond of a door. DAMHIDT

We all gotta do that at least once, some of us more than that ... :)
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

On 3/23/13 4:28 PM, Swingman wrote:

I did that on my bathroom cabinet! Thank God it was mdf and to be painted. I cut and glued plugs, puttied, and sanded and you couldn't find them if your life was on the line.
--

-MIKE-

On 3/23/2013 7:48 PM, -MIKE- wrote:

end of the kitchen.
On 3/23/2013 11:56 PM, Leon wrote:

works together. And I really like the paper storage too.
--
Jeff

On 3/23/2013 11:56 PM, Leon wrote:

works together. And I really like the paper storage too.
--
Jeff

Thank you Jeff.

Very nice. Looking at it, I'd be tempted to put a mini-fringe with integrated beer keg in one of those upper cupboards and run a gravity fed line down to the desktop. :)

Thank you Dave and Wow is the mini fridge the first thing thar came to mind? LOL

Yup. I've always had a practical mind set. The important things have to be considered first. :)
"Leon" wrote:

Don't forget, he has easier access to Canadian suds than you do.
Lew
On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 06:09:15 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

Yeah, but those suds cost me more and it makes me sick. A 24 case of beer runs a little over $40 up here. I was down in Buffalo several months back and a 24 of the same Canadian beer is substantially less.