Office Desk

I am looking for plans for an office desk. I have seen quite a few but none seem to have much in the way of looks.
Michael Q.
Maybe you should describe what you're looking for, and just as important, what you're NOT looking for.
Clint

Thank you for the replies.
I am not sure what I am looking for - I guess I am really looking for inspiration and ideas. Some time ago someone said a desk is really only a couple of boxes with a flat piece of timber joining them and maybe some drawers in the boxes. It's the combination of those things that I am looking for.
The suggestion from a lister snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com to view the desk Tom Plamann made desk at http://www.plamann.com/sys-tmpl/ceiling/view.nhtml?profile iling&UID022 is truly marvellous.
I am still looking.
--
Regards
Michael Q.

http://www.plamann.com/sys-tmpl/ceiling/view.nhtml?profile iling&UID022
On 28 Jul 2006 07:39:38 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Piece of cake ;)
If you break this down into steps, it's probably not all that difficult. 'Cept mabe those columns with the helical rope.
Michael Q wrote:

Desks are nothing new--I'm sure that Ramses had one. Rather than looking for desks specifically find a furniture style that you like and then explore that style and eventually you will find desks. If you don't find one that quite suits your needs then you can at least use existing examples for inspiration.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate