Off Topic:World's Hottest Chili?

For all you cooking and chili fans, I bet your chili can't do this!
http://blog.taragana.com/business/2010/03/23/indian-military-set-to-weaponize-worlds-hottest-chili-to-smoke-out-terrorists-say-officials-44111 /
Add pictures here
✖
On Mar 24, 11:47 am, "Lee Michaels"

Well, then my ex's cheesecake ought to qualify as a weapon too. You think spent uranium is dense?... and the cake is too.
Now THIS is hot sauce...
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o290/Robatoy/Hotsauce2.jpg
Add pictures here
✖
Lee Michaels wrote:

http://blog.taragana.com/business/2010/03/23/indian-military-set-to-weaponize-worlds-hottest-chili-to-smoke-out-terrorists-say-officials-44111 /
I spoke about this with an Indian friend in my Spanish class. He nodded and was well-acquainted with the Ghost Chili. But it became apparent that the heat was no big deal to him. He said that in the area of India where the Ghost Chili comes from that the food seems to be not served with some hot chili, but that it's hot chili served with a bit of food!
Add pictures here
✖