Off Topic:World's Hottest Chili?

For all you cooking and chili fans, I bet your chili can't do this!

Lee Michaels

think spent uranium is dense?... and the cake is too.

Now THIS is hot sauce...

Robatoy

I spoke about this with an Indian friend in my Spanish class. He nodded and was well-acquainted with the Ghost Chili. But it became apparent that the heat was no big deal to him. He said that in the area of India where the Ghost Chili comes from that the food seems to be not served with some hot chili, but that it's hot chili served with a bit of food!

Reply to
scritch