Off Topic: What do you think of my remote start installation?

Page 4 of 4

On 3/22/2006 11:21 PM Upscale mumbled something about the following:

I don't know about that, my first car was a 1960 Ford Country Squire wagon that I paid $100 for in 1975, my second was a 1957 Chevy B210 that I paid $100 for in 1976, my third was a 1959 Biscayne that I paid $100 for in 1977, my 4th car was a 1963 Ford Galaxy 500 that I paid $100 for in 1978. I happen to think my second, third and subsequent cars were MUCH better cars than my first.
--
Odinn
RCOS #7 SENS BS ???